Martes, Oktubre 1, 2013

It's All About L-O-V-E

Hi Ladies,

I know it's not "Month Love" but I just wanted to share my personal life to be more connected to you. I believe some of you here are on a "LDR" or a Long Distance Relationship which is a challenging type of relationship for you won't be able to see each other as frequent as you want to, you won;t be able to talk to them and feel them physically but despite distance it is very important to be able to make your LOVE with each other GROW. 

Wanna know HOW? Here are some of my personal tips to all of you.. ;)

Personally, It has never been easy for me to be on a long distance relationship.My boyfriend works in Riyadh Saudi Arabia and I am here in the Philippines. The first 6 months was way too challenging for the 2 of us since both of us are adjusting knowing that at the end of the day we won't be able to see and talk to each other.Yes, there are a lot of communication application that you can download but it you know.. something is still missing. He is on a 2 year contract so it means I won't be able to see Him for quite a long time. It has been a year and a month of being far away from each other and Praise GOD we are still at our BEST.

1. TRUST

Indeed TRUST is such a BIG WORD. Without this a Long Distance Relationship will never work. When we say Trust it is giving your all out confidence that your partner will never do things that can ruin your relationship. I believe to some women this has been a big issue to them but just learn to trust again. Show to your partner how much you trust them and for sure they will return the favor.

2. TRANSPARENCY 

Being transparent to each other is also essential to be able to make your relationship work. Since you are on a long distance relationship it is best that you share all your activities, everything that has happened for the day and most specially NEVER keep a SECRET to your partner. He deserve to know everything to make his Heart and Mind at peace. 

and the third but definitely not the least

3. COMMUNICATION 

It's quite obvious why this is needed. Hearing his voice even if not seeing him and feeling him greatly matter. Its your way of checking how each other has been doing, problems that both of you are facing. 

Quick tip: Never miss a day without checking on each other. Saying "Hi", "I miss you", "I love you" matters. :)

As for me these three has been the fuel of our relationship. Just Keep the Faith Ladies and patiently Wait for your Love One to Come Back :) treasure every moment while you are with each other :)



Here are some of our photos together...

**taken at Bo's Coffee in SM Cebu

**At Bohol during our 1st Anniversary

**Us at Sinulog Festival in Cebu

**Us at Dumaguete City

**Coffee time at Mcdo

**pa CUTE Moment


***I would LOVE to hear from you. You can share your photos and personal testimonies of your experiences with such relationship as these and how do you keep your relationship burning. :)

You can also follow my Online Shop: OhMyG

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento